Thursday, December 24, 2009

Making it to the President's List

I remember during the start of the semester. During the preliminary period, I am starting to compute my estimated QPI (Quality Point Index).

It just ranged from 3.30-3.45. I am assuming that one of my subject has a C+ letter grade or grade between (81-85). Still, I strive hard and do my best during examinations and projects. At the end of the semester, I feel so frustrated when I heard that our philosophy instructor is giving a line of 7 grade and most of the times, "Incomplete mark". On the second day of enrollment, I received my grades from the registrar and there is no letter grade lower than B. I immediately went to my philo instructor because that's the only subject that I have no grade. He opened his record and showed it to me. My grade is 82 (C+). I asked him why? And I found out that my class standing is only 70%. He said that I lack 3 journal notes. I complained because I completed my journal notes so, he changed my grade. Now, my grade turns to a letter grade of B. My grade is now complete and for the first time, I made it to the president's list (university honors).

No comments:

Post a Comment